VP Operations / GM
Reporting to the COO, this position will be ultimately responsible for executing Operational Excellence within a single site focused on NPI Programs. By implementing best practices across each functional area of the business, the goal is to positively impact Culture, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Customer Satisfaction.
- Previous experience streamlining manufacturing operations by implementing best practices in a $30M – $50M business with direct P&L responsibility of $30M+.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking in managing multi-site operations, in global companies with electronics contract manufacturing experience.
- 10+ years of people management experience with multi-functional teams.
- Experience with high reliability products in Aerospace, Defense Medical and Industrial markets. Mid-High volume preferably.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Degree in business management, operations management or engineering.
- Highly self-motivated with a results oriented approach and ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
- US Citizen/Person, able to satisfy ITAR regulations.