General Manager / Director of Operations
- Bilingual – Spanish/English (fluent) – Dual Citizenship (US/Mexico)
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 20 years of EMS Manufacturing Operations/Plant Leadership experience.
- Expert level knowledge of the EMS business. Turnarounds, Planning & Execution, P&L Management, Staff Development, Quality Management, Process Improvements, Etc.
- Technical knowledge in SMT/PCBA, Box Build, Metals, and Plastic Injection.
- Has led through multiple growth periods. 800 to 4000 employees and $150M – $500M in sales.
- Most interested in working with a mid-sized EMS company where his contributions will make a large positive impact to the business. Growth oriented company, able to execute is essential.
- Location is Maquiladora regions. Currently in El Paso – open to others.
- High Integrity – Professional, Polished, Intelligent and Friendly.
- Fair and Reasonable earnings expectations of $150K salary with total compensation potential to $200K.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing more about our candidate. This will give us a chance to determine how they could be a good fit for your team.
REMEMBER – If you have other needs within your business, we represent leading EMS talent around the world in Engineering, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Program Management and Business Development.