Sr Manufacturing Engineer
OUR FIRM WAS RECENTLY CONTACTED BY AN OUTSTANDING
Senior Manufacturing and Process Engineer
Here are some details:
- Education – B.S. Industrial Technology | SMTA Certified SMT Process Engineer
- 19 years of EMS Equipment, Manufacturing and Process Engineering experience.
- Expert level knowledge of the EMS Manufacturing Processes – Lean, DOE, FMEA, NPI, and ECO
- Front to Back SMT line process knowledge including programming. Panasonic,Fuji, Siemens, Universal and MyData
- Most interested in working with a STABLE AND GROWING EMS company where his contributions will make a lasting positive impact to the business.
- Able to relocate and interested in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast and Illinois areas.
- High Integrity – Professional, Polished, Intelligent and Friendly.
- Currently working – Looking for a faster pace and multiple challenges.
- Compensation will be in the $100K range depending on location/cost of living. Consistent with current earnings.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing more about our candidate. This will give us a chance to determine how they could be a good fit for your team.
REMEMBER – If you have other needs within your business, we represent leading EMS talent around the world in Engineering, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Program Management and Business Development.